The data controller is Service Center Catullo srl, with registered office in Sommacampagna, via Aeroporto 22c, P.IVA 02485590232.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on the user’s device when the user visits a website. At each subsequent visit the cookies are sent back to the website that originated them (first-party cookies) or to another site that recognizes them (third-party cookies). They have different purposes such as, for example, allowing you to browse through the pages, remember your favorite sites and improve the browsing experience. Cookies help to provide targeted advertising content to the user based on his interests. Depending on the function and according to the subject that originated the cookies can be divided into technical cookies, analytical cookies, profiling cookies, first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
The Website uses profiling cookies that pursue aims of analysis of User behavior to improve the browsing experience of the Site and for marketing purposes. The use of profiling cookies requires the prior acquisition of the free informed consent of the User. To this end, the Site acquires the consent of the User in the forms provided for by the Measure through the banner that appears at the first visit of the Site. The consent can be revoked at any time, disabling the corresponding cookie. Failure to give consent to the use of profiling cookies will not interfere with the possibility of accessing the Site, except for the impossibility of accessing those functions or contents that make use of these cookies. The User can at any time modify his own settings and consent for the use of profiling cookies.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Person adhering to the Privacy Shield.
Tracking conversions of Facebook Ads (Facebook, Inc.)
Person adhering to the Privacy Shield.
How to disable cookies
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. The User can change this setting to block cookies or to prevent some cookies from being stored on their device. There are several ways to manage cookies. The User can refer to the technical guide and to the help screen of their browser to manage or change the browser settings. In the case of different devices (computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.), the User must make sure that the browser settings of each device are configured to reflect their own cookie preferences. For example, here are some links to the online documentation of the main browsers:
In relation to the personal data collected, the User may exercise the rights provided under Article 7 and from 15 to 22 of the GDPR and, in particular, the right to request access to their data, correction or cancellation of the same, the limitation of treatment and to oppose their use by us, as well as the right to request delivery of some of these.
Right of access
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation of whether or not a personal data treatment is being processed and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and to the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations and, in this case, the existence of adequate guarantees;
- where possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the interested party to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or which significantly affects his person and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and the expected consequences of this treatment for the data subject.
Right of rectification
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay.
Right of cancellation
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons exists:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party revokes the consent on which the treatment is based and there is no other legal basis for the treatment;
- the interested party opposes the processing, and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation under the law of the European Union or of the law of the Member State to which the data controller is subject.
Treatment restriction rights
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when one of the following occurs cases:
- the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and requests that its use be limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to verify, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the interested party opposed the processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
Right of opposition
The interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him / her for direct marketing purposes, including profiling in so far as it is connected to such direct marketing.
Right to data portability
The data subject has the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, the personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit this data to another data controller. of the unimpeded processing by the data controller to whom he has provided them:
- the processing is based on consent or on a contract; and
- processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising its rights to data portability, the data subject has the right to obtain direct transmission of personal data from one data controller to another, if technically feasible.
You may exercise your rights by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses indicated.
Service Center Catullo
Via Aeroporto 22c
37066 Caselle di Sommacampagna (VR)
telefono 045 8582012